Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SUSPERIA "Attitude" - Review.

Photobucket

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm the last person who should be reviewing shit rock/"metal". I guess members of Dimu Burger, Satyricon and Old Man's Child formed this band so they could tour with Godsmack and In Flames. The singer is the usual pissed of jock trying to sing. The music is "heavy" and melodic like all those new style shit rock bands. All those Korn fans who used to beat up kids in the Pantera slam pit for fun, this band is for you. This band is from Norway but fuck man, they would hit it big here in the U.S.! Just put them on tour with Lamb Of Frog or Killswitch The Gays. Better yet, Kerry King can get Susperia on the next Slayer Jaggermeister tour. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm going to take this piece of shit off now! FUUUUCCCCCCKKK! I don't know whether to be pissed or should I just keep laughing? Candlelight Records is behind this, so now Candlelight is back on my shit list. Anyone that likes this album stay the fuck away from me, PLEASE DON'T TALK TO ME!

Review By: Mike Abominator    -1000,000,000,000/10

FUCK THIS ALBUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment